ZhaoXing Plastics Ltd recognizes its responsibility to help protect our environment and pledges that it will as far as is safe, practical and economically sound, conduct its business activities in such a manner as to minimize any adverse environmental impact.
The Company promotes its Environmental Policy by following the practices indicated below:
· Comply with and where possible exceed all legal requirements and relevant codes of practice
· Operate our business in a way that protects the environment
· Promote environmental awareness to employees and enlist their support in improving the Company's performance through training and instruction
· Minimize waste by evaluating processes and ensuring that they are as efficient as possible
· Economise on raw materials, conserve energy and water, and minimize the use of environmentally damaging and non-recyclable materials
· Actively promote recycling both internally and among our suppliers and customers where possible
· Manage supply to minimize the environmental impact of both manufacturing and distribution
· Recycle paper, cartons, water, packaging and off-cut material wherever possible
· Continual improvement of our environmental management system.
We also develop and manufacture plastic extrusion profiles which can be used as substitutes for products made from natural resources. For example, we make synthetic decking products used mainly in the marine industry as an alternative to teak or wood. These plastic decking extrusion products provide attractive replacements for teak decking and trims for ecological, environmental and economical reasons.